Re: Board meeting tue 3/20

Bill Nottingham said the following on 03/19/2007 01:18 PM Pacific Time:
John Poelstra (poelstra@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
(2) Go over the "must have" stuff for Fedora 7, see if there's any further feedback from the Board, see where we're on target or behind.
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/MustHave
How about some specific milestones (due dates) for the items listed in #2 above? Some of these are pretty big dependencies which which will block other steps in the process if they are not completed in time, thus affecting the ending GA date.

For those things that were on the feature list, they have due dates
in their feature entry.

Understood :)  I don't believe most of the other items have due dates... or at least they aren't on the public schedule.

John