Re: Lessons Learned

On 3/19/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Max Spevack wrote:

> My take on slipping release dates.  We *always* slip.  But then again,
> almost all software projects do.

This is because no one ever sees that the last mile before a release is
up hill, against the wind, towards the sun, in the snow.  And the hill
is infested with sharks.

Actually every developer sees this.. its just that irrepressible
optimist streak that says "maybe this time the shark-repellant will
work!"