Re: Lessons Learned

Christopher Blizzard wrote:
Keep in mind I think we're approaching Debian in terms of the size of
the software that we distribute and the size of our contributor base.
We don't seem to be suffering from the same problems that Debian is,
although I see a lot of process wonkery going on at the edges.  It's not
all bad, helps us scale, but process for the sake of process and to
avoid powerful leadership is dangerous.
We're scaling right now but I wonder how much longer that will last? Fortunately it seems we're pretty good at course corrections.

   -Mike