Re: Secondary ARCH

Christopher Blizzard wrote:

What's needed other than a set of output rpms and isos?  From what I
remember of the meeting we had a few months ago we expected secondary
arch builds to happen on contributed machines, but wanted to host final
bits.  That should be our target, right?

If we do that and these variations add patches, how do we ensure that they dont have trojans or exploits?

i.e. are there other things that we need to have in place for adding
capacity down the road?  And what capacity is it?  We need a little
brainstorming.

* Process for new folks interested to create Fedora for architecture X - Owners, bug tracking, build system, hosting.
* Figure out how secondary architectures can become primary ones
* Do we want to move PPC as a secondary architecture?
* Alpha. We probably need to contact the Alphacore (http://alphacore.info/) folks and ask if they are interested. Note that CentOS 4.2 and above has alpha core support.

Rahul