Re: smolt privacy policy

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 21:55 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
+ packages in the near future.

I still think that if you include package output in smolt you will limit
the number of users that will actually turn in reports.  I'm -1 on
including packages.

More metrics is very very useful to collect. Smolt can be be a general profiler have independent client packages and modules which can provide information to the server. Users should be able to provide either hardware profile or package profiles or both optionally. Add in more if you want to.

Rahul