fedora board meeting today

Today's Fedora Board meeting will be at 5:00 PM Eastern/9:00 PM GMT.

We have basically one topic today, which is Fedora Documentation. Karsten Wade, who is the Docs project leader, will be joining us.

#fedora-board for a running summary of our phone call. Thanks as always to mdomsch's bot for providing us with the logs.

Agenda below: