Re: F7 Plan (draft)

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Luis Villa wrote:

13. LobbyBuddy
Accountable: Greg DeKoenigsberg

Given your locale and timezone, determine where you are, and who your
elected representative is. Allow you to easily send them information
about how the laws should be changed with respect to patents and other
important issues. If it determines you do not have a duly elected
representative, offer a special initiative to lobby foreign representative
to install a new regime. (I'M KIDDING!)

Greg, we should chat about user education at some point. I have a
sense that many of our newer users wouldn't even know what they were
lobbying for or why.

This feature was mostly a joke. :) But it relates to feature #12, which is deadly earnest: a better way of catching specific "application not found" kinds of errors, Stating Our Position, and Providing An Alternative.

--g