Re: Re: Licensing audit for Fedora Extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

January? :)
I hate to keep bumping this out, but the audit (even with help) will
take up ALL of my free time, and I really want to get Aurora 3 done (it
is taking up all of my free time, except for some Zelda while things are
building).

The FSF will be there in 2007.

How about something like a open call to fedora-devel list for a catch the culprit kind of analysis? Since Fedora Extras already had license checks in place for every package review, I dont expect much dirt to show up ;-) We would going through a mass review again of all the current Fedora Core packages for the proposed merge too IIUC.

Rahul