Re: Idea:T-Shirts at Fedora Events...

Tim Burke wrote:
While this concept looks great on paper... a "reality factor" consideration comes to mind. While I claim to know next-to-nothing on this topic authoritatively, I'm wondering.... remember we embarked down the road of making the Fedora Foundation a non-profit. That turned out to be a colossal beaurocratic hastle.. so much so that we considered it more bother than its worth. (Not just on the setup, but ongoing stuff). My concern is whether there is legal/accounting Pandora's Box here in terms of taking in money of any form. For example even if all the incoming money was either given to charity or into shirt costs... to the extent that the FF is RH, who would do all the accounting/legal required bookeeping/tax filing, etc...

Well did anyone seriously look at https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-October/msg00168.html?

Rahul