Re: Re: openmotif

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul (sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
We *already* have many packages both in Fedora Core and Fedora Extras that dont meet the guidelines. If we are going to clean it up, we can do so in a better manner than just dumping out packages.

What packages do we have that are *neither* OSI or FSF?

None of the packages altered or dropped from Fedora Core so far meet either the OSI or FSF guidelines. Openmotif and its dependencies in Fedora Core dont. Few others like lha listed in the last audit update mail probably isnt OSI compliant either.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2006-August/msg00076.html

We havent done the analysis in Fedora Extras yet including on all the packages tagged "distributable".

Rahul