Re: trimming Core, some (more) kde bits

Rahul wrote:
Rex Dieter wrote:

Depends mostly on the packages getting reviewed and approved. (:

kdeaccessibility: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194276
kdeartwork-extras (including icons): http://bugzilla.redhat.com/196379
kdebindings: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194280
kdeedu: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194373
kdegames [WWW] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/194374

I'll whip up a package review submission for kdeaddons asap.

If we post the plan that we would want them to be reviewed by test2 release and make a request, I guess someone would be interested in doing the reviews.

There seems to a good team here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/KDE

Should I wait for an official OK from the "Fedora Cabal" to move forward with this (or just get to work)?

I'll assume the latter (getting to work), unless someone yells otherwise to rain on my parade.

-- Rex