Re: Packaging Committee/FESCo communication

On Thursday 06 July 2006 14:32, Josh Boyer wrote:
> I realize that there are members of FESCo on the Packaging Committee.
> And it's not as if I think the Packaging Committee is a bad idea, or are
> doing things wrong.  However I think the communication channels between
> the two committees should be a bit more than "here's your new
> guidelines,  enjoy."
>
> Thoughts, comments?

It should be up to the FESCO representation in the Packaging committee to keep
FESCO abreast of whats to be discussed, how it effects Extras and what
FESCO's opinions might be.  Ditto for Red Hat's representative re Red Hats
interest (for Core and RHEL).  Its also the representatives responsibility to
bring new issues brought up by FESCO, or Red Hat, to the packaging committee
to discuss.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora