2006-06-20 agenda

Here's the agenda for tomorrow's Fedora Project Board meeting:

1.  July 4th meeting, need to decide what to do about it.

2.  Review action items:

* Update from Elliot on version control discussion that has been started.

* Update from Elliot on infrastructure. Is Luke Macken working on anything currently?

* Did FESCO talk about the sponsorship questions that were raised in our last meeting? Did they make any decisions? What were those decisions?

* FUDCon -- Brazil and Silicon Valley. Max needs to get the ball rolling here.

* Legacy -- Jesse, did you get what you needed for the time being? Anything else we can do for you right now?

* Update from Max on codifying official fedora projects, incubators, etc.

3.  New business:

* How's the Doc team's schedule looking for plone, wiki, etc. From their June 6th meeting:
	Schedule (current)
	14 June Wednesday -- Plone Show-and-tell
   		- Content TBD
	End of June -- Wiki usable for outputting XML for CMS
	June, July  -- Work on automating various outputs and inputs

* I don't really have any for this meeting, anyone else who's reading these words have some?

* How's fc6-test1 looking so far?  Get the Board up to speed.

* Any other suggestions from our readership???

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/