Re: [fab] red hat summit

Max Spevack wrote:
Figured I'd broadcast this here since a lot of the people who I tend to trade email with are on this list:

I'll be at the Red Hat Summit this week in Nashville (a bunch of us will be), and so I'm not really going to be on IRC, and email time will be spotty, and depend on what time things tend to finish up in the evenings.

For those of you who will be at the Summit, I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Hope everyone in the US had a nice holiday weekend.

--Max

Same here.

--Chris