Re: [fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Michael Tiemann wrote:
I believe that Ubunutu's popularity is due, in part, to the fact that
they have communicated clearly what people can expect AND THEN DELIVER
ON THOSE EXPECTATIONS.  The question I guess I'm driving at is: what are
the most important (and distinguishing) expectations we can (1) set and
(2) deliver on?

They also did a better job in talking to the community, and providing infrastructure for the community to form problem-specific group organizations.

Still plenty of work to do, but we've been catching up on these fronts lately.

Warren