Re: [fab] Nice To Have - Acronyms for Board Meeting Minutes

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Julien Tane wrote:

Hello,

There is no need to take the time to answer to this mail. I am just informing you that it would probably ease the reading of the minutes if acronyms were listed or at least accessibles on the page.

I'll be more careful about that as I post future minutes, and I'll go back and clean up the old ones.

For example, what is: FESCO ?

Fedora Extras Steering Committee

What is the difference between RH and RHAT?

Nothing, just me being too lazy to hit the extra keys.  :-)

This is just an idea to make the minutes more easily readable. But I am not sure what is the best way for this. Thanks for the great work, guys. (Maybe I can be useful later on, but for now I am busy with my thesis. :-( ).

As I said no need to answer. It might not take you too long to do
(perhaps a permanent link at the top of the minutes (or on the right) or something).

Thanks for the suggestion.

--Max

--
Max Spevack