[fab] Support for these summaries of project board meetings.

I think these summaries of the fedora project board meeting activities
are a great idea and allows the fedora community some access to the
decisions that are being made. This I believe supports the "community"
aspect of fedora.

Rahul can testify that I have been harassing hin for the creation of an
information channel like this for the last 6 months, at least.
Concept, n.: Any "idea" for which an outside consultant billed you more
than $25,000.