Re: [fab] 30-Day Certified GoDaddy.com Renewal Notice (fwd)

Elliot Lee wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone think it's important to keep these domains around? i.e. How
much do we care if ubuntu grabs the domains and puts up pictures of nekkid
women wearing fedoras? :)

Best,
-- Elliot

I think we should hold on to these names for the foreseeable future. We want to guard against potentially hostile squatters, and also it would be painful a few years from now if we change our mind and want to do a Foundation. This is a tiny price to pay for insurance against these issues.

fedora.org expires on May 28th, 2006.  Attempt to grab that? =)

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx