Re: [fab] fedora project board meeting 5/2

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 13:16 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:

> 6.  Any topics that the rest of the Board would like to address, or
> that
> anyone on the FAB would like to see discussed.  Feel free to chime in
> here, so we can get them on the agenda before the meeting.

Could you please discuss forming a "governing body" to be responsible
for discussing and approving updates to the Fedora packaging guideline?
Since the guidelines now apply to Core as well as Extras, the governing
of this should happen not just within Extras.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora