Re: [fab] New project formation is out of control

Max Spevack (mspevack@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Fedora Project - the overall umbrella
>
> 	Fedora XXXXX - Core, Extras, Docs, Ambassadors, etc.
> 	Fedora Incubator - as described.
>
> We need a name for the XXXXX that isn't also "project" because it's
> confusing.
>
> "The Fedora Project is a collection of... projects.  Any questions?"
>
> To me "program" just sounds boring.

So... options:

a) swap the two. The Fedora Program is a colletcion of projects
b) use a new word for something... call the incubators proposals?
   undertaking? initiatives?

"The Fedora Initiative was created in 2003 by Red Hat, Inc. and
the community. Following in the footsteps of visionaries such
as [cut] imagined a large scale community project where developers,
users, and others could pursue work in open source software, collaboration,
education, free content, market[cut]"

OK, I'll stop now.

Bill