Xen, New VM wizard, paravirt vs full virt

Hi,
I'm running virt-manager 0.7.0 on Ubuntu, connecting using SSH to libvirt running on Debian Lenny Xen-3.2.1 (please, no flames :))

The trouble is, when I go to create a new VM using the wizard, no install options are available because:
1) "Network install" is not available unless the connection is local, and
2) Local install media and Network boot (PXE) are not available because of the following line in create.py (around line 340):
is_pv = (self.capsguest.os_type == "xen")

I changed that line to:
is_pv = False
because Xen can do Full Virtualisation these days. And I'm then able to create local CD install of a full virtualisation VM, which boots and works perfectly.

Three questions:

1) Am I missing something, or is the is_pv definition just historical?
2) What's wrong with doing a "Network install" when you're not local; I thought (please correct me if wrong) that a Network Install involved passing a URL to some sort of install repository; why would that need local access. 3) Why is it not possible to do a Local Install media or PXE boot with a para-virtualised guest?

Thanks,

--
Craig Miskell
Senior Systems Administrator - Linux