Features request

I normally run KVM from the command line and it work well.

I appreciate and am impressed with the work that has gone into virt-manager.

I am wondering what the process is to put in requests for additional features ?

I would like to suggest adding some of the command line options to virt-manager, or at least a way to specify options manually.

Options / features I use on a regular basis on the command line not available in virt-manager are :

1. Bridged networking. Yes I know this can be manually configured and once configured works with virt-manager, still would be nice to see this automated.

2. Snapshots. KVM has a rich set of options for snapshots. Boot a snapshot, save changes, save the machine state, etc. Any consideration being given to adding these options.

3. Additional networking options would be nice. Host only , virtual private network.

4. Bridge wireless network cards.

Thank you.