Re: PV Lenny install url?

Debootstrap doesn't seem to work either. When I try to install with:
debootstrap --arch amd64 --include=linux-image-xen-amd64,grub lenny /mnt/xen

Things seem to work out ok at first but at the end of the process debootstrap fails to setup grub properly with these errors in the log:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of linux-image-xen-amd64:
 linux-image-xen-amd64 depends on linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64; however:
  Package linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing linux-image-xen-amd64 (--configure):
 linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
 linux-image-xen-amd64

Also I keep seeing these througout the logfile:
/usr/share/debootstrap/functions: line 5: echo: write error: Broken pipe

(line 5 says 'while echo "$YES" ; do : ; done')

That doesn't look to healthy either (and might possibly be the real source for the problem above).

Regards,
  Dennis