Re: Info on cft

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 13:07 -0600, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
> I am a python guy myself, but I will try to take a look.  I really
> like what you are doing with cft and would hate to see the concept
> die.  You don't know if there is a similar function in ralsh?

No, ralsh doesn't do that; cft requires some more intimate knowledge of
the system (e.g., it takes a snapshot of the rpm DB at the start of a
session, and tracks file changes using fam/inotify)

It just occurred to me that it might be possible to sidestep the whole
ruby-rpm issue by shelling out to rpm - that might be an easier way to
resurrect cft than fixing the ruby-rpm bindings.

David