Re: cobbler - kickstart differs depending on whether accessed via web or command line

Found a clue. When kickstarting, the actual url used is
/./cblr/svc/op/ks/system/sapcps

When using "cobbler system getks", the leading "/." is not used. This
makes all the difference.

Now I need to find a clue as to why it makes a difference.