P2V testing with redhat XEN

Hi

I was attempting to test the P2V iso to move some hosts into a Redhat xen env but when I boot the server from the p2v disk I get a kernel panic.

It looks as tho it is unable to find a driver for the scsi controller on this particular server. It is a Dell 1855 blade server.

Could you please let me know if the initrd contains the driver for this server? The OS running on this server looks to be using the mptbase driver.

Thanks

Nick