New virt-manager + virtinst releases end of week

Hi all,

I think it's a good time to push new releases for virt-manager and
virtinst (well, it's actually overdue).

If there are any changes or bugs you would like to see addressed, please
raise them asap. Ideally I'd like to have any changes committed by
friday, then wrap up and push the release over the weekend.

Thanks,
Cole