To: "Ruben Arutyunyan" <ruben_arutyunyan@xxxxxx>
Cc: "Fedora/Linux Management Tools" <et-mgmt-tools@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:05 PM
Subject: Re:  KVM, Virt-manager and virtio

Ruben Arutyunyan wrote:
Thanks, that helped alot. But now i have another issue...

My <interface> section now looks like that:
    <interface type='bridge'>
      <mac address='00:16:3e:04:a0:5f'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='virtio'/>
    </interface>

I log into win box using virt-manager console and start installing driver
for network card. And guest hangs. No errors, nothing. Just hangs completely
during copying driver files. Any ideas?

No idea, could be a bug anywhere in the stack. Maybe
remove the net device from the VM entirely, install
the drivers, then reattach the nic. Assumably windows
will just detect it correctly at that point.

- Cole