Re: build over eth1

Thanks Michael, that was the key I was missing !

Unfortunately, while the web interface is good I am looking to script as much of this as possible.

Regards,

Matt

I have been trying to try a few different combinations, all with basically the same result. Until that it, I fired up the web interface to cobbler! Entering the 2nd interface information via the web interface works fine as the system report below shows. Has anyone managed to get more than one interface configured via the command line tool?

You must split your edits into two commands as the edit command effects only one interface at a time:

cobbler system edit --name=foo --interface=0 ...
cobbler system edit --name=foo --interface=1 ...

For complex configs, using the webapp is better.

--Michael