Re: kvm pxe boot again

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Farkas Levente wrote:
hi,
i try again pxe boot for a guest on out kvm server. the setup:

A random aside...

If this is for an OS that would be reasonable to integrate with Cobbler (something Unixy) we could add it there and have more deployment solutions for when PXE isn't possible -- for instance when someone has no control over DHCP. If it's for Linux, you can already do that so you wouldn't need PXE in that case (if you were willing to use Cobbler).

Of course if this is about Windows we can't do that now just yet, but it's on my todo-list to see how to better make all of that work. That's what the image management support is all about (probable integration with udpcast & the virt-image tools, etc)

imho it's nothing to do with any kind of os or cobbler. as i wrote it's in virt-manager's at the booting stage so the problem in kvm, qemu or virt-manager.