Re: Care to comment on the future of "Spacewalk" and cobbler?

AHAHAHA!!!

"There's some more stuff we can do for other distributions. There's that OS from Redmond, right — it's an unfortunate reality that it exists, but we can help people deploy it, up until the point they wipe it completely off the face of the Earth."