Re: TFTP open timeout troubleshooting

drew einhorn wrote:
Don't need named, if you use dnsmasq instead of isc for dhcp.

Hmmm - I'm using dhcp from isc.  I'll see if I can find a repository with the "named" dependency.

Don't know what cft is,

Is there a firewall on your Fedora 8 box?  Maybe you need to
open up some ports.
There is and I opened up the ports it mentions when during cobbler check.  I'll try to see if I can find a repository with named in it, and after installing, if it still is not working, I'll try switching off iptables all together.  All fingers crossed :-)

Thanks,
- Ole