Re: So what do all those things in /var/lib/cobbler/settings do?

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Someone pointed out on IRC that we can probably add comments to the settings file.

It turns out we can. For those that don't want to wait for the next release, you can do some reading here:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=cobbler;a=blob_plain;f=config/settings;hb=devel

Note some of these are specific to 0.9.X and later.

--Michael

And yes, I'll finally be moving this to /etc/cobbler/settings too.

I think there will be a friendly error message if you still have a copy in /var/lib from a upgrade which you'll have to resolve, but that will be a one time deal.

--Michael