Do you use cobbler's support for dnsmasq?

With John Eckersberg's recent patch (and likely future extensions), Cobbler will be acquiring very good support for bind, so Cobbler can manage DHCP and DNS at the same time using more scalable tools. Similarly, we can now manage DHCP without restarts (Pablo Iranzo Gomez's patch). So then, I'm wondering what are the reasons we would have for continuing to support dnsmasq?

If you would be affected by removal of dnsmasq support, I'd like to hear from you, as to why you would like it to stay in place. This does not neccessarily eliminate the ability to have seperate options in Cobbler for (more modular) DHCP/DNS choices in the future. (Likely this is something we could use /etc/cobbler/modules.conf for).

--Michael