Re: Connection Failure

Removing extra text so people can read this ...

Also of WebUI note...

Someone recently reported an error submitting the profile webform with Python 2.5 and mod_python.

I've got a workaround posted in git. If you don't want to apply that, you can still use the command line
to assign repos to profiles.

If you are using the WebUI and also using cobbler's repo management features, and are seeing cobbler failing to save your repo choices, be aware of that, and we'll include that in the next bugfix release.

Long term I am pondering TurboGears (the switch would be reasonably easy) but the existing implementation has the virtue of already working pretty well on older platforms. If someone wants to take a crack at a TurboGears port that could be interesting. (Namely I think latching on the authentication providers
could streamline some things).

--Michael