Re: adding a new system with the cobbler api?

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Aha!  You've uncovered a bug in one of the new API functions.   Thanks
for reporting this.

In the old API, there was basically two types of adds ... one that adds
things temporarily (which is what happens when the API
is initialized, and another that happens when you save an object, that
does nudge the serializer into saving state.   Those two types
are still there, but I added a higher level function to make needing to
know about the collections interface less important.  Looks like that
function isn't doing it correctly though, and I need to fix that.

The following will work for you now:

cobbler_api.systems().add(new_sys,with_copy=True)

Thanks Michael! That works great. Glad you added the higher level functions, they are very easy to use and understand.

--Jennifer