[ANNOUNCE] Cobbler 0.7.2 test release (0.8 candidate)

After a long time developing the next version of Cobbler, it's time to be finishing this version up. The motto should be "release early, release often" so we'll be doing this a lot more in the future.

In about a week, I'll be releasing Cobbler 0.8, along with an updated koan. This will include three months worth of development on the devel branch as detailed here:
*http://tinyurl.com/3y2el2
*
So that that people have a change to test things first, I've uploaded SRC rpms for Cobbler 0.7.2 and koan 0.6.5 to:

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/download/testing/

I've been using these development versions for a long time, as well as many others, though additional testing before release is welcome.
If all goes well, I'll push new versions out to the mirrors in about a week.

As with the previous release, I'll support fixes to 0.8 as we work on the 0.9 development version. NOTE: We're going to do vmware in koan as a later update, the groundwork has already been laid in Cobbler so it will mostly be a change in koan.

ALSO NOTE: If you're using the WebUI, setup instructions have changed, and you will need to run through setup again. These changes were needed to make things easier on new users as well as to accomodate future features. Instructions are at https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/CobblerWebInterface

Thanks, and as usual, let me know if you have any questions!

--Michael