Re: Open and Details buttons do nothing

Woops - probably the wrong place for this. Just found the Fedora bugzilla. I found a bug there that is probably related. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kris Helenek" <khelenek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <et-mgmt-tools@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 1:04 PM
Subject:  Open and Details buttons do nothing

Hi,

I have installed FC8 and Xen, booted it with xen kernel, and added a 2nd domain so that I now have 2 domains running properly on my machine. I then open your tool (Virtual Machine Manager) and can accurately view a list of my domains and their basic info. But if I select one of my domains and click the Details or Open buttons (or select Edit->Details, or right click and select Details) nothing happens. I *can* open the Edit-Preferences, and Edit->Host Details, but just not the machine details.

I know this isn't much to go on, but if this is known behavior or if there is advice on what I can do to debug what is going on it would be much appreciated. I checked the few logs I could think of on the machine but I have no idea what is going on. This is a fresh install today.

Thanks,

Kris

# uname -a

Linux xenqa.studentsonly.com 2.6.21-2952.fc8xen #1 SMP Mon Nov 19 07:06:36 EST 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux