Re: Cobbler 7.0.1 FC WebUI Testing on EL4

Dan wrote:
I skimmed the code and I don't see why it's unexpected? It's being told
that it will be coming through...?

Note, striking F5 a few times wakes it up.

I just tried to replicate this on a fresh EL4.4 install, using Cobbler 0.7.1, and was able to log in the first time in the WebUI. /var/log/cobbler/cobbler.log and /var/log/httpd/error.log also didn't contain any noise.

Also, did you restart cobblerd, httpd prior to testing it?... that might have been the problem depending on whether the Apache mod_python config had taken effect or not yet. Note the new URL is http://server/cobbler/web, not the old CGI URL, though
the old CGI should have been removed with the previous RPM.

Can you provide any other data to help recreate this?

--Michael
--

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler index"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "/var/www/cobbler/web/index.py", line 89, in handler
    server   = "http://127.0.0.1/cobbler_api_rw";

TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'apache'

--

Will keep playing :)