Re: Cobbler Authen::Simple::Kerberos

My guess is that you've installed it from source/CPAN, so RPM doesn't know
about it and is complaining.

Matt

This is all from the development branch and the RPM auto-requiring dependencies.

I've disabled the auto-requires RPM voodoo, as you don't need this module unless you're using the kerberos module (which I'm still working on testing, didn't quite get done last night).

So, unless using authn_kerberos in /etc/cobbler/modules.conf now, you won't need the module.

--Michael