Cobbler/Koan ignores my virt-bridge settings

Hello all!

I've been trying out cobbler ( 0.6.3-2) on CentOS5 and it's a wonderful tool , nice work!

I (almost effortlessly) managed to install cobbler on machine1 and install a second machine, with pxe, unattended, using a slightly modified kickstart from machine1. Cool.

I also had no problem installing virtual machines on machine2, using koan connecting to cobbler on machine1. Even cooler.

However, I can't install virtual-machines on machine1, using koan and cobbler on the same machine, and I think the problem is that the newly created virtual-machines cannot connect to cobbler.

Koan creates the virtual-machine and starts it, but then it either gets stuck waiting for an address (CentOS5 distro) or just shuts down (F8 distro).

I have two network interfaces - eth0 is the internal interface, connected to machine2 - dhcpd and tftpd are only listening here.
eth1 is the outgoing interface.

I modified xen-config.sxp according to the docs, creating network-xen-multi-bridge in order to create two bridges instead of one, and that seems ok also.

In /var/lib/cobbler/settings, I have default_virt_bridge: xenbr0

In the virtual machines profile, the default virtual bridge is xenbr0

When I run koan, I include --virt-bridge=xenbr0

However, when I look at the generated virtual machine profiles in /etc/xen, it always selects xenbr1! (e.g. vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:74:a9:3a, bridge=xenbr1', ])

Hoping for a simple  'it's the _____, stupid!" :)

Thanks,
Miguel

begin:vcard
fn:Miguel Costa
n:Costa;Miguel
org:Neoscopio
adr;quoted-printable:Rua Actor Ferreira da Silva, 100;;Parque de Ci=C3=AAncia e Tecnologia da Universidade do Porto;Porto;;4200-298 Porto;Portugal
email;internet:miguel.costa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:CTO
tel;work:+351 220 301 546
url:http://www.neoscopio.com