fc6 xen install question (was Re: )

Eugeniusz Krywult wrote:
hi
I was  creating vm machine ( fc6) on rhel5 x86_64 all was ok until
installation required restart after it i lost everything.
Only left file which even i cannot restart.
I think im doing big mistake but where I have no idea?
regards
genek
Eugeniusz Krywult
OBR SM BOSMAL
Ul. Sarni Stok 93
43-300 Bielsko-Biała Poland

tel.: 33 8 130 483
dom : 33 8 103 514
mob.:  503 400 832
www.bosmal.com.pl
skype,inspeak: genek-53

Mail checked by IMSS TrendMirco.

Is this fc6 paravirt? How did you create the virtual machine? You might want to try posting to fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx as that's a bit more on-topic of a list ... without any error messages from the logs (such as /var/log/xen) it is difficult to say what is going on. With further information there (or from other logs), it may be more obvious.

--Michael