Re: WebUI issue

Matthias Saou wrote:
Michael DeHaan wrote :

This is fixed in the patch I linked earlier today.
Namely, there was a stray "#" in one of the templates.
If you want to pull from git and retest this should be happy now.

Appreciate the help in looking things over.

The code I got from git when you wrote that this problem should have
been fixed is still wrong. Apart from the s/random#/random/, you also
moved the #end back to its own line, but "#end" isn't correct, it needs
to be "#end if" for it to work apparently (I've just tested this).

Matthias

Thanks. I'm leaving most of the WebUI changes up to Al at this point, but wanted to get the quick fix out there for those that wanted to play with it. I'll correct it.