Re: Cobbler WebUI log in problem

Matthias Saou wrote:

Hi again,

Still using the 0.6.2 cobbler pre-release from today, I restarted
cobblerd while logged in at the WebUI, but then I couldn't get it to
work anymore : I would log in, but then clicking on any of the menu
items would show the login screen again and again.

Attached are the logs from when that happens. The "fix" was to restart
my browser. The two last lines are the successful login after having
done that.

yea i had that happen as well. i just removed the cookies issued from my node running the webUI.

-p

--
Peter Wright
Systems Administrator