new cdrom connect/disconnect UI

Hi everyone.

I've just pushed a change that adds a connect/disconnect button next to the cdrom "source" line in the hardware details pane for full-virt guests. This means if your guest has a cdrom device, you can disconnect the "source" (backing) device for it, which allows you to change the cdrom or let another guest use it. When you need to use the device again, you can reconnect it using the same UI.

This UI is a wrapper around libvirt's virDomainAttachDevice, which I recently modified to allow modifying a device in addition to attaching it.

Enjoy,
--Hugh

--
Red Hat Virtualization Group http://redhat.com/virtualization