Re: [Fwd: Kickstart Tips and Tricks]

This paper suggests considering Kickstart Configurator (KC).

This was one of the first tools I tried.  I found it unsatisfactory.

It choked on reading a network configuration with a secondary dns server.

I don't like the way it writes it's kickstart files.  I write my kickstart files
with the commands in a logical order that makes more sense to me.
After I make changes using KC the order of the commands is
scrambled.  And lines I have commented out because I don't want them
in the current config, but may change my mind and reinstate them
later just disappear.

Think there was one more issue but I can't remember it right now.

Anyway I decided it way more trouble that it was worth, and
stopped using it.