RE: virt-manager on FC6

> That worked indeed, thank you. So finally virt-manager started. But
> the virt-manager complains about unable to connect to xen. It says:
>
> "Unable to open a connection to the Xen hypervisor/daemon". Both the
> Xen host is booted and the Xen service (xend) is started.
> I have the feeling when I fix this, I'm ok with this setup.

Daniel helped me with this about a couple of weeks ago on this very
list, assuming it's the same problem.

If you compiled Xen from source, I think the /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp
configuration file needs to be edited to use the xend unix server.
This would entail uncommenting the "xend-unix-server yes" line.  Then
reboot or restart xend.

Steve Brueckner, ATC-NY