Re: On virtual network in virt-manager

Hi there,

Please ignore this mail, because we don't support virtual network at Solaris at the moment, so I de-active that part, so I can't see that. :)
I forgot it..

Thanks,
Henry

Henry Zhang 写道:
Hi there,

Seems virt-manager is changing so fast, :) when I looked at Virtual network wizard", I found they are not there in v0.4.0, and instead, in guest Details, there is Add for adding new virtual hardware, we can select Network card, my concern is that is this used for virtual network adding? if so, don't need user input network name, IPV4 address...?

And when I try to create a new guest, I found I can't input dash in the System name? not sure is this a bug, or a decision that we don't allow to input dash here?

Thanks,
Henry