Re: [et-mgmt-tools] KVM: praise for F7 virt-manager, virsh, automatically starting guests

Source wrote:
On 6/17/07, *Daniel P. Berrange* <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    You need to explicitly tell virsh to connect to QEMU/KVM since it
    defaults to Xen.

      virsh --connect qemu:///system

Can you please edit the man page of virsh and put on some e.g --connect strings over there. I know there are not too much like only kvm and xen are there but that is usually the first place everyone looks for before going somewhere else.

I'm just producing some documentation for this, which will appear shortly here:

http://libvirt.org/uri.html

(If you just see the holding page, come back later).

Rich.