[et-mgmt-tools] Re: et-mgmt-tools Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

Marc Mondragon wrote:
Thanks,

I sort of knew this but wasn't sure completely sure when one can add the
kopts/kmeta options (profile/system/??).
Any time. Should you hack the files in /var/lib/cobbler manually (not recommended now that "edit" exists) versus using the edit commands, you'd have to run "cobbler sync" to make updates.

As it standards, "cobbler sync" still needs to be run after editing the kickstart files or changing /var/lib/cobbler/settings, but otherwise the needs for running that command have been greatly reduced.
The addition of the edit
command is a nice touch btw.

Thanks!
Marc Mondragon
Fox River Financial Resources/Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.
2100 Enterprise Avenue
Geneva, IL  60134
marcmo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1